What is your favorite Simply Altered item?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Style"...insist on your OWN!!!


....the card to end all cards  (atleast all of MY cards!)  I have received more comments on this card, than any other!  So, I feel the need to share it with EVERYONE this time!! I nearly tossed the image out, but being a stylist, I just felt the need to use it.  Reduced the size, and added lots of Bazzill mini 3mm brads, some ink, and different papers, and it came to life.  Insist on your OWN style.  Don't settle for anything less than what feels right for YOU,  and as tempting it might be, don't be a second rate version of someone else.  As "interesting" as this style appears, it may be good for some???  but my style is SO very  different.  My "style" is VERY simple!!!!  and it suits........ME!!!!    Yes, Christy......I am making one just for you !!!  lets exchange cards, with YOUR interpretation of "style" for me.    :)  Fun???

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, I am jumping up and down I cannot believe it! This card is absolutely so yummy, and the message of the card is also out of this world. I still can't believe this beeeautiful lady with tremendous style is headed my way. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you......Now my brain will be thinking about "style" to send to you. :) Just in case you misunderstood me----- I am sooooooo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli - style seems to come up a lot w/ATC's these days! lol Carries over into all our life! Your atc just makes me smile/grin/laugh/giggle, it's delightful! She is so cool! LOVE IT and I'm not surprised at all that you've gotten so many comments and compliments on it! I want to say, I want one too! I'll give you the brads! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love this on sooooo many levels!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT ONE TOO!!!! I'll PAY FOR IT! :P~ please?! pretty please?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree with everyone!!! It is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers