What is your favorite Simply Altered item?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

a way to get from here to there..........


two extreme forms of transportation!  but the  ATC 's to be given to the very same recipient!! two requested themes for the Pick A Theme, being Planes and Tricycles.  The tricycles is from her blog "Paper Pedaler" , and the planes must be when she dreams of faraway places!!!   : )     regardless, I hope you enjoy these Christy !!  in a month or so, they will be good additions to your growing collection.  Enjoy.    I even added some Glosssy accents to the tricycle, as I am SURE you very own bike was always this spotless shiney and clean huh???   ;)

3 comments:

  1. How long do I have to wait? I am not sure that kind of patience is part of my lifestyle. Both of the cards are awesome, Kelli. You rock!!! Can't wait to get my hands on these little pieces of art. You NEVER disappoint--Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thanks too for the sneek peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli - wonderful again! Tell Christy...it's like waiting for Christmas! Worse than when we were kids! lol
    Love the trike...can't wait to see them IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so clever. I love that you showed the extremes of travel so wonderfully in your art pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Followers